Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mudballin

Recent things in no specific order.



 Below is a buddy's busted High Sierra fork; the bike was on top of a car and got crashed into a parking garage. Now it is a dancing fork... but the bike survived!
Gnarly lugged fork crown
Speaking of busted, you can see how a pointy braze-on dug in on this Freschi in a crash.
I've had my Nitto post just a tiny bit too high on my Atlantis, but just scored this Paul Tall and Handsome at the Riv garage sale. A little fancy pants for me but the setback thing is no joke.
Phone pic of Diablo from Vollmer peak
Mudballin down
last weekend... Steven's Prairie Breaker is radical. Also I love the early 80's nature-domination themed name, it's not just jumping, hopping, or running, no, it's breaking it.
Tamar gave me these. Killer brushed metal cardboard box. Ancient technology or something.

Chromed plastic
future project with constellation
Bicycle Quarterly did a little spread on generator hubs recently and I've been curious about them forever, so I decided to just give it a go with a cheapie hub to see if I like the light output. Now that we have entered the "dark early" part of the year it seemed like a good time to do it.
More projects to come, including some really interesting problems to solve.......

No comments:

Post a Comment